53200 Sylvan Ct, Bristol, IN 465074 beds, 3 baths, 3,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 875 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,406 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 203
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 200330202022000030
- Zillow Home ID: 68172140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53200 Sylvan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Bristol, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 53186 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$336K43.53,422
- 53220 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$287K432,966
- Sylvan Ct LOT 24 Bristol, IN--------
- 53221 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$229K32.52,112
- 53245 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$275K42.52,800
- 53197 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$232K31.52,668
- 53272 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$261K422,574
- 53271 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$324K433,607
- 53179 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$280K423,162
- 53150 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$377K556,000
- 53155 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$284K41.52,997
- 53201 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$366K666,576
- 21435 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$330K332,486
- 53291 Trenton Ln Bristol, IN$323K334,576
- 53273 Sylvan Ct Bristol, IN$278K41.52,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!