- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5322 Baza Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 913643 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2168023040
- Zillow Home ID: 19942944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5322 Baza Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5326 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$571K321,368
- 5314 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$613K321,575
- 5386 Medina Rd Woodland Hills, CA$652K321,586
- 5332 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$579K321,603
- 5380 Medina Rd Woodland Hills, CA$635K321,236
- 5338 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$615K321,473
- 5304 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$582K321,434
- 5311 De Roja Ave Woodland Hills, CA$673K422,304
- 5315 De Roja Ave Woodland Hills, CA$677K322,282
- 5372 Medina Rd Woodland Hills, CA$620K321,600
- 5323 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$506K21988
- 5327 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$570K321,392
- 5317 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$588K321,360
- 5344 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.38M563,502
- 5321 De Roja Ave Woodland Hills, CA$599K221,704
- 5333 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$560K321,416
- 5311 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$597K321,410
- 5337 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$698K341,631
- 5307 Baza Ave Woodland Hills, CA$704K321,560
- 5325 De Roja Ave Woodland Hills, CA$575K221,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.