- Built in 1971
- Views: 2,101 all time views
- HOA Fee: $238
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $189,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $399
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association Amenities \ Barbecue, Association Amenities \ Billiard Room, Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association Amenities \ Gated Community, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Laundry Locations \ Community, Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, Lot Size Source \ Seller, Parking Type \ Garage - Single Door (N), Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, PoolYN \ Y, Security Safety \ Community (N), SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Seller, View \ Pool View
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 130
- Floor size: 475 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2162004176
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 19938597
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts Encino home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Encino homes, this home is valued 65.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
|Other Units in this Building (132)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5325 Newcastle Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!