5326 Adderley Ave, Columbus, OH 432323 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $41,100
- Price/sqft: $30
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Finished Basement/Game Rm-Seperate laundry rm. Large fenced in backyard. Quiet Street.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 010169435
- Zillow Home ID: 33937647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5326 Adderley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Walnut Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 116.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.7% higher than in Columbus, and 446.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Heights home values.
- 2925 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$95K31.51,382
- 5334 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$83K41.51,619
- 2894 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$60K31.51,350
- 2890 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$81K321,382
- 2933 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$75K31.51,350
- 2898 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$61K321,382
- 5342 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$80K31.51,382
- 2902 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$58K311,350
- Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$64K311,092
- 2941 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$87K31.51,382
- 2886 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$80K311,350
- 2906 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$73K321,382
- 2910 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$61K31.51,382
- 2916 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$72K41.51,382
- 2947 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$70K311,350
- 5350 Adderley Ave Columbus, OH$68K31.51,350
- 2922 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$89K321,350
- 2882 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$54K31.51,382
- 2938 Thornell Way Columbus, OH$47K31.51,350
- 2930 Falcon Bridge Dr Columbus, OH$73K31.51,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.