5326 Hampton Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283113 beds, 2 baths, 1,121 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0530540198
- Zillow Home ID: 53688819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5326 Hampton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28311 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 5322 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$75K31.51,050
- 5330 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$100K321,252
- 5318 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$90K321,146
- 5334 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$125K321,380
- 5361 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$127K321,602
- 5355 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$134K32.51,700
- 5349 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$153K332,024
- 5367 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$130K322,100
- 5325 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$120K32.51,619
- 5314 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$88K321,196
- 5321 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$85K321,401
- 5402 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$92K321,164
- 5329 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$117K31.51,650
- 5343 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$123K321,440
- 5317 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$110K321,250
- 5333 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$120K31.51,632
- 5335 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$109K321,400
- 5310 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$100K321,300
- 5313 Hampton Rd Fayetteville, NC$103K321,350
- 5335 Amberhill Ct Fayetteville, NC$133K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.