5326 Lexington Ave, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 1 bath, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $47,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 041N281840002000150
- Zillow Home ID: 47869342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5326 Lexington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% greater than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 5332 Lexington Ave Milton, FL$55K31.51,092
- 6477 Park Ave Milton, FL$118K321,457
- 5391 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$76K321,300
- 5338 Lexington Ave Milton, FL$97K321,276
- 5385 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$72K321,092
- 5397 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$67K321,290
- 5379 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$64K311,344
- 5344 Lexington Ave Milton, FL$64K311,040
- 5373 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$61K31.51,381
- 5350 Lexington Ave Milton, FL$70K31.51,437
- 5392 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$56K211,080
- 5367 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$65K211,040
- 5398 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$91K321,118
- 5386 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$117K321,796
- 5380 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$71K321,754
- 5356 Lexington Ave Milton, FL$62K31.51,240
- 5374 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$105K311,965
- 5361 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$115K311,529
- 6490 Park Ave Milton, FL$223K433,126
- 5368 Ticonderoga St Milton, FL$88K311,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.