- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5326 Micco St, Kissimmee, FL 347463 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,146 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 032528348100010060
- Zillow Home ID: 46276114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5326 Micco Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34746 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 421.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 431.3% greater than in Osceola, and 1192.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Osceola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34746 home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,362 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 3105 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$117K321,377
- 5324 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$138K321,328
- 3115 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$118K221,330
- 5323 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$119K221,123
- 5322 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$138K321,328
- 3119 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$142K321,328
- 3090 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$120K221,123
- 3094 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$113K321,410
- 5321 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$121K221,330
- 3086 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$118K221,330
- 3100 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$113K321,377
- 3082 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$110K321,328
- 5320 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$119K321,387
- 3123 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$120K321,410
- 3104 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$117K221,330
- 5319 Micco St Kissimmee, FL$123K321,328
- 3112 Pinto Dr Kissimmee, FL$145K321,377
- 3108 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$107K221,123
- 3114 Pinto Dr Kissimmee, FL$119K321,410
- 3125 Owassa Ct Kissimmee, FL$142K241,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!