- Built in 1976
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 944 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 08835223
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Dining Room Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Assessment Includes \ None, Exterior Building Type \ Stucco, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 31-40 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Fireplace Location \ Other, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0810302005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4529106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $117-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60532 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Lisle as a whole. Among 60532 homes, this home is 32.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Lisle, and 297.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60532 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lisle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60532 home values.
|5326 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$153K||--||1.5||1,284|
|5330 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$149K||--||1.5||1,166|
|5324 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$154K||--||1.5||1,284|
|5322 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$155K||--||1.5||1,284|
|5320 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$163K||2||1.5||1,166|
|5340 Newport Dr # 1-3A Lisle, IL||$143K||--||2||1,128|
|5342 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$165K||--||2||1,474|
|5344 Newport Dr # 1-7C Lisle, IL||$140K||--||1||1,128|
|5346 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$166K||--||2||1,489|
|5350 Newport Dr # 2A Lisle, IL||$142K||--||2||1,128|
|5352 Newport Dr # 1B Lisle, IL||$163K||2||2||1,474|
|5354 Newport Dr # C Lisle, IL||$141K||--||1||1,128|
|5356 Newport Dr # 1-5D Lisle, IL||$165K||--||2||1,489|
|5310 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$166K||2||3||1,759|
|5310 Newport Dr # 5310 Lisle, IL||$182K||2||2||1,759|
|5341 Newport Dr # 4-3A Lisle, IL||$177K||3||2||1,692|
|5343 Newport Dr # 4-4B Lisle, IL||$171K||--||2||1,474|
|5345 Newport Dr # 4-7C Lisle, IL||$144K||--||1||1,128|
|5347 Newport Dr Lisle, IL||$167K||--||2||1,489|
|5353 Newport Dr # 4-1B Lisle, IL||$169K||--||2||1,474|
Nearby Schools in Lisle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!