5329 Longridge Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891463 beds, 2 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Marble Bathroom, Renovated
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 16301514003
- Zillow Home ID: 7104761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5329 Longridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buffalo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% less than in Las Vegas, and 104.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Buffalo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buffalo home values.
- 5325 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$111K411,430
- 5333 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$141K531,980
- 5328 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$109K321,335
- 5324 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$95K321,132
- 5332 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$107K421,430
- 5321 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$114K421,688
- 5328 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$100K321,150
- 5337 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$103K321,335
- 5324 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$104K321,150
- 5332 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$112K321,680
- 5320 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$105K421,430
- 5336 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$106K421,336
- 5320 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$96K321,150
- 5336 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$111K321,700
- 5317 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$168K422,411
- 5401 Longridge Ave Las Vegas, NV$144K422,204
- 5316 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$104K411,336
- 5400 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$117K321,722
- 5329 Del Rey Ave Las Vegas, NV$119K521,790
- 5329 Holmby Ave Las Vegas, NV$98K321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.