- Built in 2001
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,054 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $302
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 08869082
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking Type \ Space\s, Basement \ None, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ Mid Rise (4-6 Stories)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,251 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0908328019
- Zillow Home ID: 59826303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60515 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60515 homes, this home is 8.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% greater than in Downers Grove, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60515 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60515 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5329 Main St|
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!