5329 Trestlewood Ln, Raleigh, NC 276102 beds, 2 baths, 1,037 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $107,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,037 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 173318302178000
- Zillow Home ID: 6487175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5329 Trestlewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.8% higher than in Raleigh, and 66.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,066 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 5333 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$143K--21,620
- 5325 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$150K--21,830
- 1808 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$131K----1,320
- 1804 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,492
- 1812 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$147K--2.51,744
- 5337 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$125K--21,066
- 5321 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$114K321,316
- 1800 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$151K32.51,800
- 5316 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$143K321,887
- 1816 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$120K--21,461
- 1728 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$122K32.51,616
- 5317 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$135K--21,673
- 5320 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$137K--21,522
- 5341 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$132K32.51,661
- 5312 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$143K331,828
- 1820 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$115K--21,247
- 5333 Thistlebrook Ct Raleigh, NC$139K331,780
- 1805 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$123K321,606
- 1724 Vintage Rd Raleigh, NC$115K--2.51,371
- 5324 Trestlewood Ln Raleigh, NC$153K--2.51,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.