- Lot: 8,576 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 433 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: 308 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Fireplace Screen, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Shades/Curtains/Shutters, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Den, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Maple, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 32002107000000
- Zillow Home ID: 862356
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $152-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50265 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for West Des Moines as a whole. Among 50265 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.1% greater than in West Des Moines, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
|529 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||2||1,247|
|537 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$166K||3||3||1,700|
|537 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$181K||3||3||1,700|
|525 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$160K||3||1.5||1,236|
|541 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$177K||3||1.5||1,574|
|532 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$163K||3||1.5||1,247|
|536 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||1.5||1,212|
|528 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$166K||3||1.5||1,232|
|545 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||1||1,247|
|521 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$164K||5||2.5||1,200|
|540 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$177K||4||3||1,694|
|524 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$171K||3||1.5||2,000|
|532 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$161K||3||1.5||1,246|
|528 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$160K||3||2||1,200|
|536 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||1.5||1,228|
|544 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$161K||3||1.5||1,232|
|520 30th St West Des Moines, IA||$157K||3||1.5||1,212|
|549 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||2||1,212|
|524 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$157K||3||1.5||1,232|
|540 31st St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||1.5||1,212|
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!