A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Views: 503 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $379
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Family Room \ No Family Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Roof \ Composition, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Horse Property \ No, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Flooring \ Slate, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Flooring \ Laminate, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping\Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Subclass \ Condominium, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Service \ MLS Entry Only, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer\Dryer, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 01039102000
- Zillow Home ID: 16112587
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $382-539K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 38.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|Broadway APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||2||1.5||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||2||1.5||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 3 Santa Cruz, CA||$457K||2||2||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 4 Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||2||1.5||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 7 Santa Cruz, CA||$466K||2||1.5||1,174|
|533 Broadway APT 8 Santa Cruz, CA||$473K||2||1.5||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 6 Santa Cruz, CA||$472K||2||1.5||1,187|
|533 Broadway APT 5 Santa Cruz, CA||$462K||2||1.5||1,187|
|523 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$666K||2||1||1,188|
|519 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$693K||2||1||1,360|
|527 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$834K||3||3||1,693|
|515 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$1.08M||2||2||2,736|
|511 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$648K||5||2.5||925|
|533 Broadway APT 9 Santa Cruz, CA||$442K||2||1||950|
|516 Soquel Ave APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA||$571K||3||1.5||1,336|
|516 Soquel Ave APT 2 Santa Cruz, CA||$586K||3||1.5||1,372|
|611 Broadway Santa Cruz, CA||$1.51M||3||3||1,456|
|518 Broadway APT 3 Santa Cruz, CA||$601K||Studio||1||--|
|518 Broadway APT 1 Santa Cruz, CA||$437K||1||1||700|
|516 Soquel Ave APT 3 Santa Cruz, CA||$425K||2||1.5||964|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Gault Elementary (assigned)K-50.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.