533 N 2nd St, Wellsville, MO 633843 beds, 2 baths, 2,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Architecture \ Other, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Full, Construction \ Cedar/Wood, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Detached, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ Foreclosure, Status \ Active, Style \ 1.5 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7%, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2133773338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 533 N 2nd Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 537 N 2nd St Wellsville, MO$103K21--
- 507 N 2nd St Wellsville, MO$58K421,347
- 506 N 2nd St Wellsville, MO$104K311,500
- 708 N 1st St Wellsville, MO$102K311,000
- 306 N 2nd St Wellsville, MO$84K3--1,722
- 712 N 1st St Wellsville, MO$63K221,050
- 103 Center St Wellsville, MO$111K321,440
- 707 N 1st St Wellsville, MO$64K31.51,456
- 711 N 1st St Wellsville, MO$87K32--
- 703 N 1st St Wellsville, MO$73K711,846
- 805 N 2nd St Wellsville, MO$50K31--
- 810 N First St Wellsville, MO$102K322,400
- 211 West St Wellsville, MO$67K321,600
- 103 Prairie St Wellsville, MO$60K31960
- 329 West St Wellsville, MO$235K333,315
- 314 West St Wellsville, MO$81K------
- 7 Shire Dr Wellsville, MO$193K432,046
- 312 West St Wellsville, MO$56K311,150
- 606 Romaker Dr Wellsville, MO$57K31.5--
- 3 Shire Dr Wellsville, MO$243K322,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.