This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,577 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2004 for $360,000
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00101600
- Zillow Home ID: 58850879
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06419 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Killingworth as a whole. Among 06419 homes, this home is valued 0.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06419, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Killingworth, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
Nearby Schools in Killingworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!