- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
533 Ray St, Manchester, NH 031043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $449,900
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,559 sqft
- Parcel #: MNCH M:0214 B:000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 95349805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 533 Ray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% less than in Manchester, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03104 home values.
- 532 Ray St Manchester, NH$301K33.51,931
- 549 Ray St Manchester, NH$329K32.52,207
- 515 Ray St Manchester, NH$219K31.51,970
- 560 Ray St Manchester, NH$475K33.53,138
- 571 Ray St Manchester, NH$261K222,238
- 160 Lexington Ave Manchester, NH$269K31.51,930
- 151 Lexington Ave Manchester, NH$251K------
- 142 Lexington Ave Manchester, NH$303K423,024
- 1188 Union St Manchester, NH$254K41.52,072
- 177 Lexington Ave Manchester, NH$274K31.51,972
- 1200 Union St Manchester, NH$346K432,716
- 1196 Union St Manchester, NH$247K42.51,942
- 1214 Union St Manchester, NH$268K321,701
- 1188 Union St Manchester, NH$265K41.52,082
- 478 Ray St Manchester, NH$357K53.52,874
- 1215 Union St Manchester, NH$434K42.52,574
- 1197 Union St Manchester, NH$405K43.53,431
- 119 Lexington Ave Manchester, NH$424K432,364
- 1191 Union St Manchester, NH$232K311,874
- 1189 Union St Manchester, NH$243K422,115
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.