THIS IS AN ONLINE AUCTION AT WWW.AUCTIONAZ.COM
Online Bidding Starts: Friday, March 28th
Online Bidding Ends: Wednesday, April 2nd at Noon
For bidder registration, online bidding, and more info visit www.AuctionAZ.com
- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,140 all time views
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $55,001
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Dobson High School, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Three Common Walls, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 828 sqft
- Parcel #: 30292365B
- Zillow Home ID: 8200908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $45-92K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mesa home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Phoenix Metro, and 113.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mesa home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!