5331 Stonehurst Drive, Martinez is approximately 4 miles from major highways, only 9 miles from Walnut Creek, and close to top rated John Swett Elementary School.
Stonehurst is a private gated enclave of custom homes surrounded by serene rolling hillside and scenic open space areas. Horse lovers will appreciate the convenient proximity to Briones Regional Park and the Briones Horse Center Boarding at the entrance to the Alhambra Valley Staging area.
The level lot is approximately 1.22 acres with a circular driveway. The home site has complete privacy in the rear yard with views of rolling hillside.
Completed in 1997, this four bedroom home offers approximately 4080 square feet of comfortable living space perfect for raising a growing family. Most of the living area is on one level along with a bedroom upstairs.
The kitchen features stone counter tops, custom cabinetry, a Sub Zero refrigerator and recessed lighting. Enjoy casual daily meals at the breakfast bar and center island. The formal dining area is great for entertaining guests and dinner parties.
Relax after a long day in the swimming pool and spa. The rear yard is an entertainer?s delight with an outdoor kitchen ideal for warm summer evening barbecues.
Additional Features include:
* Recently installed carpet
* Marble floor and countertops in master bedroom
* Custom tile and masonry in bathrooms
* Intercom system
* Den with custom library cabinetry
* Dual pane insulated windows and sliding doors
* Gas cook top
* Master bathroom soaking tub
* Landscape lighting system
* Dual zone HVAC system
* Gas fireplaces
* Automatic irrigation system
* RV Parking
Offered at $1,495,000
Call Pete Sabine (925) 297-5335
Experience the Stonehurst community lifestyle
Top Ten cool things about living in the Alhambra Valley and the community of Stonehurst?
(I) A cyclists? paradise along one of the famous east bay routes used by the Tour of California
(2) Close to Briones Regional Park and Tilden Park for hiking, mountain biking, equestrian activities
(3) Fishing at nearby San Pablo reservoir or Martinez pier;
(4) Annual summer pig roast, fall wine country trip, Halloween party, and Christmas lights and progressive dinner for charity
(5) Riparian creek walk on East Bay Regional Parks trail along Vaca creek through center of Stonehurst
(6) Designated scenic open space area protected by a conservation easement to Muir Heritage Land Trust, with abundant wildlife including fox, wild turkey, black-tailed deer, Red Tail and Cooper's hawks, White-tailed Kites and even cougar
(7) Access to nearby ferry commute
(8). Wine country ambiance with over a half dozen vineyards throughout the Alhambra Valley area
(9) Alhambra Valley and the Stonehurst community are bounded by the Contra Costa urban growth boundary adopted by initiative
(10) Private school options include Seven Hills in Walnut Creek, Christ the King Catholic School in Pleasant Hill, Bentley School in Lafayette, Carondelet and De La Salle in Concord
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 3,408 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $349
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 718 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Upstairs Bonus Room, Custom Office, Sparkling Pool & Spa + Outdoor Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,079 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 3672200213
- Zillow Home ID: 18488178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-2.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94553 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Martinez as a whole. Among 94553 homes, this home is valued 321.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 31.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
|5330 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$2.05M||5||4||4,635|
|5337 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.88M||4||3.5||3,992|
|5325 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.5M||3||4||3,154|
|149 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$2.14M||4||3.5||4,670|
|5336 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$2.49M||5||4.5||6,593|
|143 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$1.85M||5||4||3,985|
|5324 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$2.19M||4||4.5||4,857|
|5343 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$2.19M||5||4||5,380|
|5342 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.66M||3||2.5||3,548|
|925 Deer Creek Dr Martinez, CA||$2.21M||--||--||5,961|
|5318 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.89M||4||3.5||4,179|
|137 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$1.64M||4||4||3,523|
|5319 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.74M||4||3.5||3,929|
|5319 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.09M||4||3||3,929|
|5319 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$927K||4||3.5||--|
|5348 Stonehurst Dr Martinez, CA||$1.82M||4||3.5||3,635|
|936 Deer Creek Dr Martinez, CA||$1.09M||--||--||2,306|
|101 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$2.21M||4||3.5||5,020|
|121 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$2.19M||4||3.5||5,033|
|132 Stonehurst Ct Martinez, CA||$1.91M||4||4.5||4,110|
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!