- Lot: 8,651 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,645 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $92
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1995 for $162,732
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 5121345
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Architecture \ Spanish, Dining Area \ Formal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Services \ City Services, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Exterior Stories \ 2, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, High School \ Corona Del Sol High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30809332
- Zillow Home ID: 8265990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85226 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Chandler as a whole. Among 85226 homes, this home is 35.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Chandler, and 60% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85226 home values.
|5341 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$359K||4||2.5||2,475|
|5342 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$327K||--||3.75||2,364|
|5332 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$320K||4||3||2,364|
|5351 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$314K||4||2||1,960|
|5352 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$252K||3||2||1,636|
|5330 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$270K||--||3||1,726|
|5320 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$329K||4||2.5||2,185|
|5340 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$245K||--||2.75||1,555|
|5362 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$336K||--||3.75||2,456|
|5361 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$285K||4||2.75||1,935|
|5350 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$322K||--||--||1,726|
|522 S Forest Dr Chandler, AZ||$285K||--||3||1,836|
|5333 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$326K||--||3.75||2,364|
|5343 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$289K||--||3||2,025|
|561 S Forest Dr Chandler, AZ||$269K||--||3||1,726|
|5323 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$316K||--||3.75||2,364|
|5372 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$304K||--||3||2,025|
|5353 W Fairview St Chandler, AZ||$327K||5||3.75||2,364|
|5371 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$254K||--||2.75||1,589|
|5360 W Whitten St Chandler, AZ||$242K||3||2||1,555|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!