- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Built in 1985
- 260 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,052 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $99,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 21425198
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Sewer \ Connected, Window Cover \ Some, Gas \ None, HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Extra Room \ None, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Breakfast \ Area, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, RV Parking \ None, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Water \ City Water, View \ Combo, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Short Sale \ Yes, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Style \ Ranch, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - R2, Fence \ Wood, Status \ Active Contingent, Contingent \ Active Contingent, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Southwest
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 137312480
- Zillow Home ID: 8566366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-107K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Midvale Park home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Tucson as a whole. Among Midvale Park homes, this home is 32.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midvale Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 114.2% greater than in Tucson, and 273.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midvale Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midvale Park home values.
|S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$89K||--||--||--|
|5337 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$81K||2||2||897|
|5341 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$73K||2||2||780|
|5345 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$87K||--||2||1,073|
|5336 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$86K||--||2||1,073|
|5315 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$71K||2||1||815|
|5317 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$80K||2||2||909|
|5313 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$77K||2||2||909|
|5336 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$74K||--||1||856|
|5332 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$72K||2||1||834|
|5319 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$84K||--||2||1,080|
|5340 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$76K||2||1||856|
|5349 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$77K||--||1||814|
|5344 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$77K||--||2||856|
|5342 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$77K||--||1||814|
|1736 W Cochran St Tucson, AZ||$86K||2||2||1,070|
|5314 S Oakleaf Dr Tucson, AZ||$73K||--||2||909|
|5348 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$82K||2||2||861|
|5353 S Carriage Hills Dr Tucson, AZ||$88K||--||2||1,089|
|5348 S Oakhaven Dr Tucson, AZ||$88K||3||2||1,073|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!