5338 Jenny Cir, Pace, FL 325713 beds, 2 baths, 1,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $87,000
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 131N29492100A000090
- Zillow Home ID: 47879280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5338 Jenny Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 5342 Jenny Cir Pace, FL$75K321,326
- 5334 Jenny Cir Milton, FL$85K321,144
- 4272 W Avenida De Golf Pace, FL$65K31.51,000
- 4300 Chalet Cir Milton, FL$95K321,025
- 4276 W Avenida De Golf Pace, FL$100K31.51,050
- 4268 W Avenida De Golf Milton, FL$80K31.51,014
- 5346 Jenny Cir Pace, FL$103K321,066
- 5330 Jenny Cir Pace, FL$70K321,446
- 5331 Jenny Cir Milton, FL$84K321,326
- 4301 Chalet Cir Pace, FL$69K31.51,292
- 4280 W Avenida De Golf Pace, FL$90K321,150
- 4304 Chalet Cir Pace, FL$105K321,157
- 4264 W Avenida De Golf Pace, FL$114K31.51,694
- 4305 Chalet Cir Pace, FL$93K321,134
- 5350 Jenny Cir Pace, FL$87K31.51,025
- 5326 Jenny Cir Milton, FL$82K321,136
- 4275 W Avenida De Golf Milton, FL$63K31.51,300
- 5311 Jenny Cir Pace, FL$91K321,134
- 4300 Rhonda Rd Pace, FL$87K321,025
- 4271 W Avenida De Golf Pace, FL$61K31.51,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292