534 13th St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 52 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $553
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1007 0097
- Zillow Home ID: 422118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 534 13th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% less than in Washington, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 536 13th St NE Washington, DC$498K21828
- 538 13th St NE Washington, DC$525K21828
- 540 13th St NE Washington, DC$515K21828
- 540 13th St NE Washington, DC$467K21--
- 1251 F St NE Washington, DC$572K211,276
- 1255 F St NE Washington, DC$513K21868
- 1259 F St NE Washington, DC$819K32.51,904
- 1253 F St NE Washington, DC$542K22868
- 524 13th St NE Washington, DC--1112,117
- 524 13th St SE # A Washington, DC$826K22.52,027
- 532 13th St NE Washington, DC$602K321,176
- 1247 F St NE Washington, DC$888K442,730
- 518 13th St NE Washington, DC$686K311,280
- 516 13th St NE Washington, DC$663K421,700
- 518-520 13th St NE Washington, DC$373K------
- 1231 F St NE Washington, DC$825K32.51,866
- 520 13th St NE Washington, DC$702K311,280
- 1301 F St NE Washington, DC$763K32.51,776
- E St NE Washington, DC$500K31.51,324
- Elliott St NE APT 2B Washington, DC$308K11534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.