534 Beacon StAPT 703, Boston, MA 02215
Sold on 8/17/12: $350,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:496 sq ft
- Lot:496 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $350,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow476
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:05 P:03703 S:084
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count67
- Zillow Home ID61320100
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$399,302||$367K – $431K||+$2,594||$805||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,300/mo||$1.9K – $2.6K/mo||+$33||$4.64||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 49.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 534 Beacon Street APT 703
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Tobin K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005