534 Bruce Ave, Stratford, CT 066153 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0255900
- Zillow Home ID: 57387265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 534 Bruce Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% higher than in Stratford, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
- 524 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$161K311,218
- 544 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$122K311,218
- 554 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$140K31.51,296
- 608 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$163K521,901
- 547 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$204K421,588
- 537 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$156K311,178
- 551 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$166K31.51,314
- 2310 Barnum Ave Stratford, CT$132K321,614
- 2318 Barnum Ave Stratford, CT$118K221,198
- 521 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$164K532,561
- 536 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$353K444,036
- 565 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$193K632,860
- 103 Dorus St Stratford, CT$130K21.51,838
- 97 Dorus St Stratford, CT$257K431,800
- 89 Dorus St Stratford, CT$327K843,460
- 511 Bruce Ave Stratford, CT$143K631,948
- 55 Dorus St Stratford, CT$158K211,066
- Barnum Ave Stratford, CT$238K321,904
- 2336 Barnum Ave Stratford, CT$929K------
- 2291 Barnum Ave UNIT 3 Stratford, CT$196K31.51,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292