534 Coronation Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283113 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 518 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1987 for $64,200
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 399363
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 0530771196
- Zillow Home ID: 53688053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 534 Coronation Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% lower than in Fayetteville, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 530 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$154K321,620
- 5640 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$153K321,631
- 5646 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$129K421,650
- 5650 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$106K321,340
- 526 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$124K321,486
- 5636 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$154K421,978
- 531 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$141K22--
- 5654 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$107K321,516
- 522 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$118K321,443
- 5639 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$103K321,398
- 5634 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$149K321,867
- 5649 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$137K321,632
- 523 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$106K221,000
- 525 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K221,000
- 527 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$108K221,000
- 5658 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$126K32.51,600
- 518 Coronation Dr Fayetteville, NC$148K431,760
- 5633 Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$113K321,384
- Blythewood Ln Fayetteville, NC$177K32.51,856
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292