534 S Firestone Blvd, Akron, OH 443014 beds, 3 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 6736188
- Zillow Home ID: 35438241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 534 S Firestone Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Akron, and 101.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 381 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$83K311,510
- 524 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$104K31.51,568
- 373 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$97K41.51,686
- 520 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$107K31.51,780
- 374 Birch St Akron, OH$79K311,314
- 369 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$94K411,391
- Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$61K311,056
- Birch St Akron, OH$79K311,314
- E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$72K311,346
- 370 Birch St Akron, OH$71K31.51,243
- 382 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$65K311,322
- 552 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$81K211,116
- 378 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$68K31.51,364
- 365 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$90K31.51,360
- 374 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$55K321,328
- 508 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$85K31.51,528
- 366 Birch St Akron, OH$63K311,194
- 533 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$100K31.51,626
- 529 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$87K31.51,616
- 411 E Catawba Ave Akron, OH$120K31.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.