- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
534 Sudbury Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462344 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 650 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 491204119036000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1310003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 534 Sudbury Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
- 524 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$131K41.51,908
- 533 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$192K41.52,087
- 514 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$132K31.51,934
- 533 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$222K32.52,601
- 523 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K432,238
- 543 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$152K41.52,362
- 523 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K3--2,154
- 513 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K432,415
- 504 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$139K321,850
- 513 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K311,750
- Ellington Dr IN--------
- 503 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$169K41.52,925
- 650 Balroyal Ct Indianapolis, IN$155K11.52,656
- 503 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$157K41.52,101
- Chapel Glen Dr IN--------
- 428 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K31.52,470
- 654 Balroyal Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K41.52,579
- 522 Montrose Ct Indianapolis, IN$148K41.52,037
- 435 Verwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$175K31.52,464
- 431 Sudbury Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K3--2,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.