- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Views: 7,441 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $95,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Ownership Type \ Simple, AICUZ Crash \ None, Pool \ No Pool, Sewer Type \ City\County, Water Type \ City\County, Rooms Other \ Utility Room, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Driveway Spc, Waterfront Description \ Not Waterfront, Foundation Type \ Slab, Fence Description \ Full, Fence YN \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Rooms Other \ 1st FBR, Parking \ Street, Water Heater Type \ Electric, AICUZ Noise \ 70-75, Fence Description \ Wood Fence, Fence Description \ Picket, Subdivision Number \ 194, Subdivision Name \ PRINCESS ANNE PARK
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22745800
- Zillow Home ID: 79200634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia Beach Metro home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5348 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$128K||3||1||1,266|
|5340 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$137K||3||1||1,500|
|5336 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$154K||6||2||1,604|
|5352 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$98K||2||1||713|
|5345 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$136K||2||1||1,384|
|5361 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$153K||3||1.5||1,344|
|5341 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$109K||2||1||805|
|5355 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$181K||3||1.5||1,739|
|5367 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$151K||3||1.5||1,124|
|5349 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$148K||3||1.5||1,142|
|5353 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$119K||2||1||994|
|5332 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$102K||2||1||780|
|5373 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$159K||3||1.5||1,644|
|5356 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$112K||2||1||964|
|5344 Arthur Cir Norfolk, VA||$119K||2||1||901|
|Arthur Cir Norfolk, VA||$119K||2||1||574|
|5333 Ashby St Norfolk, VA||$228K||3||3||2,100|
|5340 Arthur Cir Norfolk, VA||$121K||2||1||966|
|5343 Cape Henry Ave Norfolk, VA||$152K||3||2||1,425|
|5352 Arthur Cir Norfolk, VA||$131K||3||1||1,238|
Nearby Schools in Norfolk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!