- Lot: 6,351 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,790 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $109
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $399,900
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 5258825
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Lake Subdivision, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Red Mountain High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14145060
- Zillow Home ID: 7661413
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-296K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alta Mesa home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Alta Mesa homes, this home is 31.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alta Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.9% lower than in Mesa, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Alta Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alta Mesa home values.
|5338 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$256K||4||2||2,009|
|5350 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$218K||3||2||1,704|
|5332 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$257K||--||3||2,009|
|5358 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$179K||--||2.5||1,142|
|5343 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$244K||--||3||2,184|
|5349 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$211K||--||3||1,704|
|5337 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$250K||--||3||2,184|
|5357 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$232K||--||3||2,009|
|5326 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$230K||--||3||1,704|
|5366 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$266K||--||3||2,441|
|5329 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$251K||3||2.5||2,184|
|5365 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$180K||3||2||1,311|
|5320 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$230K||--||3||1,704|
|5342 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ||$229K||4||2||2,009|
|5348 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ||$208K||3||2.5||1,704|
|5402 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$196K||--||2.5||1,311|
|5323 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$246K||3||2||2,009|
|5336 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ||$230K||--||3||2,009|
|5356 E Greenway St Mesa, AZ||$225K||4||2||2,009|
|5405 E Glencove St Mesa, AZ||$244K||3||2.5||2,184|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!