5344 Fieldcrest Ave, Memphis, TN 381343 beds, 2 baths, 1,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $62,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,451 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 087033 A00127
- Zillow Home ID: 42276931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5344 Fieldcrest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% greater than in Memphis, and 143.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 3169 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$93K321,400
- 3179 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$89K321,800
- 5328 Fieldcrest Ave Memphis, TN$79K321,300
- 3184 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$78K321,538
- 3192 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$78K321,445
- 3189 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$101K321,643
- 3158 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$77K321,491
- 5347 Fieldcrest Ave Memphis, TN$76K321,272
- 3197 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$76K321,600
- 3198 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$103K421,969
- 5357 Fieldcrest Ave Memphis, TN$121K332,162
- 3144 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$92K421,969
- 3170 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$79K321,443
- 3203 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$76K321,778
- 3180 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$75K321,565
- 3206 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$79K321,670
- 3161 Keats Rd Memphis, TN$103K321,517
- 5365 Fieldcrest Ave Memphis, TN$83K321,599
- 5310 Fieldcrest Ave Memphis, TN$73K321,715
- 3190 Wythe Rd Memphis, TN$84K321,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.