- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5345 Beaufain Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 234644 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The inviting front porch is a great place to relax. This home has 2336 square feet of living space.
The foyer welcomes you into the house w/coat closet. The first floor bedroom or office is to the left. There is a formal dining room with Tiffany lamp. The inviting family room has fireplace. The 350 sqft addition is off the family room.
Breakfast is a real treat in the large updated kitchen with mostly stainless appliances and new island w/storage. There is a convenient laundry room just off the family room with closet and shelves for storage, full size washer and dryer and a door to the 1 car attached garage.
Home has new windows, tub, vanity, shower, heating and a/c, flooring and garage door. One small dog permitted at owner's discretion with extra $350 refundable pet deposit.
Download rental application with full instructions at www.CallThePorters.com.
This home is perfect for a family seeking a prime location at a realistic price. Kempsville is regarded by many to be one of the best areas of Virginia Beach. That is because of great neighbors, great schools, shopping, dining and parks. This community is a short commute to Norfolk Naval Station (25 minutes), Little Creek Amphibious Base (20 minutes), Oceana Naval Air Station (25 minutes), beaches, resorts, major shopping hubs and plentiful history (Williamsburg, Yorktown, etc).
Equal Housing Opportunity. Lori and Larry Porter. The Real Estate Group : 1112-F Eden Way N - Chesapeake, : 757-291-3424
- Lot: 7,865 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $261,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Bedroom, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Utility
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,336 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14651086590000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60633813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5345 Beaufain Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mears Corner market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mears Corner home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mears Corner home values.
- 5341 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$229K321,687
- 5349 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$223K421,678
- 1805 Barkading Ct Virginia Beach, VA$232K32.51,735
- 1804 Coker Ct Virginia Beach, VA$240K42.52,300
- 1809 Barkading Ct Virginia Beach, VA$222K331,856
- 1808 Coker Ct Virginia Beach, VA$227K321,553
- 5344 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$257K32.52,236
- 5348 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$245K321,822
- 5340 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$222K32.52,091
- 1804 Barkading Ct Virginia Beach, VA$216K331,700
- 5337 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$271K331,890
- 1801 Coker Ct Virginia Beach, VA$255K432,165
- 1808 Barkading Ct Virginia Beach, VA$211K321,679
- 5352 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$227K321,675
- 1805 Coker Ct Virginia Beach, VA$224K42.51,944
- 5308 Roves Ct Virginia Beach, VA$294K532,650
- 1813 Barkading Ct Virginia Beach, VA$276K42.51,899
- 1812 Coker Ct Virginia Beach, VA$263K42.52,054
- 5321 Tuza Ln Virginia Beach, VA$271K32.51,980
- 5333 Beaufain Blvd Virginia Beach, VA$233K321,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!