- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5346 42nd St NW, Washington, DC 200155 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,182 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2002 for $885,000
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1664 0136
- Zillow Home ID: 58754860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5346 42nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.1% less than in Washington, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Friendship Heights home values.
- 5344 42nd St NW Washington, DC$1.88M653,126
- 4200 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.41M54.53,116
- 5342 42nd St NW Washington, DC$1.87M64.53,117
- 5340 42nd St NW Washington, DC$712K411,330
- 4208 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.14M542,178
- 5339 42nd Pl NW Washington, DC$837K32.51,500
- 5338 42nd St NW Washington, DC$758K32.51,330
- 4132 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$737K331,437
- 4130 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$804K322,799
- 5336 42nd St NW Washington, DC$792K32.51,824
- 5335 42nd Pl NW Washington, DC$875K432,325
- 5341 42nd St NW Washington, DC$872K111,684
- 5334 42nd St NW Washington, DC$771K421,824
- 5339 42nd St NW Washington, DC$716K321,556
- 5337 42nd St NW Washington, DC$804K32.51,678
- 4205 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$948K33.51,707
- 5332 42nd St NW Washington, DC$774K41.51,592
- 4201 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.64M61.53,071
- 5331 42nd Pl NW Washington, DC$790K31.51,216
- 5335 42nd St NW Washington, DC$838K42.51,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.