5348 C St SE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $113,900
- Price/sqft: $173
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5303 0028
- Zillow Home ID: 515428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5348 C St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marshall Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 249.2% greater than in Washington, and 228.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
- 241 54th St SE Washington, DC$182K321,184
- 237 54th St SE Washington, DC$185K221,184
- 243 54th St SE Washington, DC$326K442,368
- 235 54th St SE Washington, DC$185K221,184
- 5347 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$285K321,116
- 221 54th St SE Washington, DC$127K311,374
- 5349 C St SE Washington, DC$418K32.52,155
- 5351 C St SE Washington, DC$257K41.51,240
- C St SE Washington, DC$268K421,073
- 54th St SE Washington, DC$127K211,374
- 244 54th St SE Washington, DC$159K21800
- 242 54th St SE Washington, DC$169K21800
- 5352 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$342K331,624
- 238 54th St SE Washington, DC$173K21800
- 236 54th St SE Washington, DC$273K321,184
- 5356 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$674K32.52,574
- 5358 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$215K21976
- 232 54th St SE Washington, DC$196K21.5960
- 5403 C St SE Washington, DC$255K41.51,200
- 230 54th St SE Washington, DC$240K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.