- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
535 Bonita Ave, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 4 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,650,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Parcel #: 5329010034
- Zillow Home ID: 20701682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Bonita Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91108 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91108 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Poet's Quarter home values.
- 515 Bonita Ave Pasadena, CA$1.41M342,777
- 545 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.83M332,050
- 2257 Homet Rd San Marino, CA$2.16M533,212
- 501 Bonita Ave Pasadena, CA$1.4M322,067
- 2198 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.87M543,418
- 2245 Homet Rd San Marino, CA$1.65M332,384
- 565 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$2.35M343,250
- 2186 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.23M442,690
- 2260 Homet Rd San Marino, CA$1.85M432,409
- 524 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.64M331,974
- 530 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.07M321,988
- 514 Bonita Ave Pasadena, CA$1.17M32.52,332
- 2235 Homet Rd San Marino, CA$2.1M532,704
- 544 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.82M322,100
- 500 Bonita Ave Pasadena, CA$1.21M552,775
- 2174 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$954K322,024
- 554 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.59M422,436
- 2250 Homet Rd San Marino, CA$2.85M443,006
- 575 Bonita Ave San Marino, CA$1.92M432,836
- 2219 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.49M322,842
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.