- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
535 Childers St, Pensacola, FL 325342.5 baths, 1,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1969 for $20,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,637 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 221N301100005007
- Zillow Home ID: 44706784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Childers Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% greater than in Pensacola, and 93.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32534 home values.
- 539 Childers St Pensacola, FL$175K--2.52,083
- 448 Orby St Pensacola, FL$99K--21,633
- 11408 High Springs Rd Pensacola, FL$238K--22,395
- 11404 High Springs Rd Pensacola, FL$159K--2.51,996
- 438 Orby St Pensacola, FL$265K--21,831
- 545 Childers St Pensacola, FL$172K--22,279
- 504 Orby St Pensacola, FL$276K533,423
- 443 Orby St Pensacola, FL$149K321,834
- 447 Orby St Pensacola, FL$162K--2.51,893
- 441 Orby St Pensacola, FL$160K332,003
- 11400 High Springs Rd Pensacola, FL$158K--2.52,021
- 11412 High Springs Rd Pensacola, FL$235K--22,704
- High Springs Rd Pensacola, FL$171K--2.52,698
- 501 Orby St Pensacola, FL$84K321,300
- 11133 Daniel St Pensacola, FL$128K311,795
- 437 Orby St Pensacola, FL$135K--22,416
- 508 Orby St Pensacola, FL$130K321,761
- 11134 Daniel St Pensacola, FL$83K--11,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.