535 Dundee Ave, Elgin, IL 601204 beds, 2 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $158,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Territorial
- Vintage Original Wine Cellar, Laundry Chute, Closets in Every Room!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0612381031
- Zillow Home ID: 4630344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Dundee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Elgin, and 93.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 525 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$116K------
- 411 Enterprise St Elgin, IL$123K------
- 521 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$113K------
- 555 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$161K------
- 415 Enterprise St Elgin, IL$133K32--
- 519 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL--------
- 546 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$126K------
- 548 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$123K------
- 550 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$122K------
- 544 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$120K------
- 561 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$148K------
- 422 Summit St Elgin, IL$162K------
- 416 Summit St Elgin, IL$143K------
- 426 Summit St Elgin, IL$119K------
- 566 Dundee Ave Elgin, IL$156K52.5--
- 414 Summit St Elgin, IL$110K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.