This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,766 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2006 for $323,500
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:17 B:177 L:032
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56624843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $263-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Weymouth home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Weymouth as a whole. Among Central Weymouth homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weymouth, and 73.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
|541 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,070|
|529 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$300K||--||2||1,096|
|549 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$365K||4||2.5||1,716|
|513 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$297K||3||1||960|
|528 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$334K||2||1.5||1,786|
|536 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$295K||3||2||1,500|
|522 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$404K||4||2||2,312|
|548 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$287K||3||1.5||1,248|
|559 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$322K||3||1.5||1,700|
|511 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$377K||3||1.5||1,816|
|45 Jaffrey St Weymouth, MA||$433K||4||3.5||2,624|
|39 Jaffrey St Weymouth, MA||$333K||3||1||1,669|
|55 Jaffrey St Weymouth, MA||$490K||3||4.5||2,289|
|556 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$308K||2||1.5||1,344|
|505 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$307K||3||1||1,144|
|510 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$250K||--||--||--|
|14 Edge Hill Rd Weymouth, MA||$532K||3||2.5||2,248|
|65 Jaffrey St Weymouth, MA||$315K||2||1||1,341|
|504 Essex St Weymouth, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,488|
|611 Commercial St Weymouth, MA||$585K||4||2||3,033|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!