535 Farm Rd, COLBERT, GA 30628
Sold on 6/22/12: $20,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:720 sq ft
- Lot:2.12 acres
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $20,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow536
- Garage Size810
- Parcel #0071 094
- Zillow Home ID89938340
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$72,187||$48K – $90K||-$96||$100||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$799/mo||$551 – $1K/mo||+$4||$1.11||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Georgia home values will decrease 0.4% next year. Among 30628 homes, this home is valued 24.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30628 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% higher than in Colbert, and 44.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30628 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 535 Farm Road
Nearby Schools in Colbert
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Oglethorpe County High (assigned) 9-12 8.0 mi
- Oglethorpe County Middle (assigned) 6-8 8.0 mi
- Oglethorpe County Primary School (assigned) PK-2 8.3 mi
- Oglethorpe County Elementary (assigned) 3-5 8.5 mi
- Colbert Elementary PK-5 3.7 mi
- Winterville Elementary PK-5 5.9 mi
- Coile Middle 6-8 6.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005