- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
535 Haversham Dr, Columbus, OH 432304 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $188,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,461 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 025004871
- Zillow Home ID: 33958779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Haversham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 155.1% greater than in Gahanna, and 189.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gahanna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43230 home values.
- 543 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$180K321,639
- 527 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$183K32.51,708
- 551 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$174K42.51,872
- 519 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$226K42.52,016
- 551 Stedway Ct Columbus, OH$189K42.51,996
- 541 Stedway Ct Columbus, OH$203K42.52,735
- Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$196K42.51,872
- 536 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$200K431,872
- 528 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$190K42.51,972
- 525 Stedway Ct Columbus, OH$217K42.52,400
- 533 Stedway Ct Columbus, OH$184K42.51,881
- 580 Wickham Way Columbus, OH$196K431,892
- 578 Wickham Way Columbus, OH$239K53.52,610
- 559 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$213K42.51,960
- 520 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$193K42.51,960
- 542 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$204K42.52,016
- 561 Stedway Ct Gahanna, OH$229K342,360
- 511 Haversham Dr Columbus, OH$226K42.52,134
- 517 Stedway Ct Columbus, OH$196K42.51,892
- 577 Haversham Ct N Columbus, OH$219K42.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292