535 Johnstone Dr, Madison, MS 391105 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 081E22 0060600
- Zillow Home ID: 71157806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Johnstone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 39110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Madison, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 39110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 39110 home values.
- 521 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$923K565,963
- 555 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS--------
- 560 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$820K----4,963
- 565 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$670K----4,211
- Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$1.09M----8,760
- 481 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$680K----4,880
- 550 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$438K----3,093
- 530 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$516K----3,821
- 540 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$591K----4,548
- 520 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$576K43.53,667
- 301 Mann Cir Madison, MS$603K43.53,872
- 591 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS--------
- 158 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$274K----2,136
- 160 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$234K----2,251
- 156 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$265K42.52,386
- 162 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$237K----2,126
- 575 Johnstone Dr Madison, MS$790KStudio--5,685
- 154 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$272K432,400
- 200 Daniel Ct Madison, MS$408K543,600
- 164 Hartfield Dr Madison, MS$240K----2,381
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!