- Lot: 2.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,934 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 754911
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), Additional Rooms \ Storage Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ 1 to 2 1/2 Acres, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Category \ Residential, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Fencing \ Fenced Front & Rear, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Misc Exterior \ Deck - Wood, Misc Exterior \ Detached Shed, Misc Exterior \ Equipment Shed, Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Open, Misc Exterior \ Yard Well & Pump, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Carport, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Presently Zoned \ Multi-Family, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ 2 Lane Road, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Triplex, Type of Cooling \ Window/Wall Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Window/Wall Heating, Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Utilities \ Water Well(drinking), Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 450
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 163013 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 44593965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Atlantic Boulevard Estates home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Atlantic Boulevard Estates homes, this home is 36.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlantic Boulevard Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 233.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Atlantic Boulevard Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Atlantic Boulevard Estates home values.
- 10074 Govern Ln4 beds, 2 baths
1,782 sqft, 11,761 sqft lot, built in 1999
|471 Lee Rd Jacksonville, FL||$104K||2||2||1,438|
|555 Lee Rd Jacksonville, FL||$163K||4||2||1,690|
|461 Lee Rd Jacksonville, FL||$168K||5||4||1,644|
|10100 Jackson Ter Jacksonville, FL||$63K||3||2||1,203|
|10100 Pontiac Dr Jacksonville, FL||$71K||3||2||1,216|
|605 Lee Rd Jacksonville, FL||$152K||6||4||2,349|
|10109 Jackson Ter Jacksonville, FL||$63K||3||2||1,064|
|10110 Jackson Ter Jacksonville, FL||$63K||2||3||976|
|10110 Pontiac Dr Jacksonville, FL||$43K||2||1||672|
|10109 Pontiac Dr Jacksonville, FL||$51K||2||2||840|
|617 Lee Rd # 1 Jacksonville, FL||$236K||6||4||3,656|
|10100 Mercury Dr Jacksonville, FL||$64K||3||2||1,152|
|10119 Jackson Ter Jacksonville, FL||$64K||2||1||832|
|10120 Jackson Ter Jacksonville, FL||$54K||3||2||890|
|10110 Mercury Dr Jacksonville, FL||$46K||1||1||396|
|10107 Chalker Dr Jacksonville, FL||$63K||3||2||1,141|
|10120 Pontiac Dr Jacksonville, FL||$49K||2||2||780|
|522 Jackson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$95K||3||1||854|
|10119 Pontiac Dr Jacksonville, FL||$55K||3||2||938|
|10108 Chalker Dr Jacksonville, FL||$72K||3||2||1,364|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!