535 Lincoln Ave, Orange, NJ 070505 beds, 5 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- 293 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $96,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Off street
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 1705902000000011
- Zillow Home ID: 38727708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Orange, and 76.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07050 home values.
- 531 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$157K----1,240
- Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$218K----2,420
- Scotland Rd Orange, NJ$159K----1,316
- 534 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$165K------
- 442 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$177K6--2,605
- 538 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$129K421,926
- 530 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$167K----1,318
- 459 Lincoln Pl Orange, NJ$134K----1,786
- 448 Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$204K2--2,665
- 543 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$215K----2,328
- 524 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$168K----1,013
- 546 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$163K----2,042
- 547 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$183K----2,485
- 550 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$181K62.52,634
- 465 Lincoln Pl Orange, NJ$188K52.52,271
- 518 Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$172K----1,037
- 465 Lincoln Pl Orange, NJ$186K62--
- Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$284K----3,439
- Lincoln Ave Orange, NJ$602K----4,757
- Hillside Ave Orange, NJ$209K----2,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!