- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
535 S Hawkins Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $119,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6830785
- Zillow Home ID: 35470088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 535 S Hawkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Akron, and 117.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 529 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$89K311,131
- 539 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$106K31.51,368
- 545 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$76K31.51,693
- 525 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$74K311,197
- 549 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$96K31.51,368
- 519 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$102K31.51,388
- 510 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$95K31.51,554
- 516 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$111K331,808
- 506 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$98K321,448
- 520 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$116K31.51,739
- 515 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$88K31.51,388
- 502 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$79K31.51,386
- 496 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$113K31.51,576
- 559 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$69K321,662
- 559 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$81K321,662
- 526 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$102K31.51,505
- 509 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$100K31.51,388
- 490 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$95K311,040
- Orlando Ave Akron, OH--------
- 482 Orlando Ave Akron, OH$104K31.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.