5350 N Roxburgh Ave, Azusa, CA 917026 beds, 4 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,270 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $184,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Lots of parking, and very private yard for parties, reunions. Pays on its own!
- Laundry room
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 8619011020
- Zillow Home ID: 21630623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5350 N Roxburgh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% lower than in Azusa, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91702 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Azusa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91702 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292