- Lot: 2,922 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,281 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $326
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $376,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $248
- MLS #: O5366978
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 408 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Water Access \ Lake, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Fitness, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, HOA Payment Schedule \ Semi Annual, Roof \ Tile, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 212230053001324
- Zillow Home ID: 82099023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $292-389K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Baldwin Park home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Baldwin Park homes, this home is 4.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 31.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% less than in Orlando, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
|5350 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$418K||3||2.5||2,024|
|5354 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$331K||3||2||1,529|
|5346 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$348K||3||2.5||1,673|
|5356 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$345K||3||2||1,673|
|5355 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$372K||3||3||1,875|
|5361 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$301K||2||2||1,416|
|5358 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$373K||3||2.5||1,849|
|5332 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$386K||3||2.5||2,156|
|5001 Sunrise Blvd Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||1,176|
|5105 Sunrise Blvd Orlando, FL||$127K||3||2||1,316|
|5367 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$308K||3||2||1,449|
|1518 Almond Ave Orlando, FL||$367K||3||2.5||1,900|
|5350 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$240K||3||2.5||2,024|
|5360 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$318K||3||2||1,464|
|4995 Sunrise Blvd Orlando, FL||$83K||1||1||1,040|
|5373 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$431K||3||2.5||2,291|
|1526 Almond Ave Orlando, FL||$368K||3||2.5||1,849|
|5314 Chatas Ln Orlando, FL||$151K||3||2||1,517|
|5318 Penway Dr Orlando, FL||$409K||3||2.5||1,999|
|5302 Chatas Ln Orlando, FL||$344K||3||2.5||1,673|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!