- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,655 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $101,110
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21355332
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ MicroHood, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Family Room, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491501108049000300
- Zillow Home ID: 112835254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46239 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46239 homes, this home is 18.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
|5405 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$174K||5||2||2,993|
|5347 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$135K||--||2.5||1,602|
|5411 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$130K||3||2||1,506|
|5341 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$140K||--||2||1,632|
|5416 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$176K||4||1.5||2,843|
|5410 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$126K||3||1||1,336|
|5422 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||2||1,408|
|5346 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$182K||3||2.5||3,040|
|5419 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$177K||3||3||2,980|
|5419 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$177K||--||2.5||2,980|
|5335 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$162K||--||2.5||2,478|
|5404 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$140K||3||2||1,869|
|5352 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$131K||--||2||1,506|
|5428 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1||1,264|
|5338 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$159K||3||3||2,146|
|5406 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||3||2||1,506|
|5348 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||2||1,196|
|5329 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||2.5||2,420|
|5427 Bombay Dr Indianapolis, IN||$155K||4||3||2,132|
|5422 Himalayan Dr Indianapolis, IN||$124K||3||2||1,278|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!