5353 Shirley Ave, Tarzana, CA 913565 beds, 4 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2004 for $755,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 2164023011
- Zillow Home ID: 19940996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5353 Shirley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tarzana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 5314 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$2.06M544,336
- 19600 Linnet St Tarzana, CA$805K432,425
- 5349 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.83M54.55,400
- 19606 Linnet St Tarzana, CA$3.3M686,776
- 5300 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$1.07M442,881
- 5315 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$1.03M632,578
- 5343 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.21M532,976
- 5329 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.32M554,083
- 5325 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.15M543,665
- 19601 Linnet St Tarzana, CA$2.74M676,200
- 5307 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$898K332,093
- 5317 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.39M555,200
- 5317 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$2.11M555,200
- 5301 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$1.06M442,871
- 5254 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$1.05M432,560
- 19610 Linnet St Tarzana, CA$1.01M532,080
- 5315 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$976K322,382
- 5347 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$917K321,497
- 19609 Linnet St Tarzana, CA$960K432,692
- 5355 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$3.86M677,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.