5354 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 921152 beds, 2 baths, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4665410200
- Zillow Home ID: 16995485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5354 Adams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Diego, and 47.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College West home values.
- 5358 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$526K31.51,505
- 5350 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$534K321,298
- 5364 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$516K321,407
- 5342 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$531K221,362
- 5355 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$577K331,802
- 5345 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$419K211,192
- 5368 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$523K311,494
- 5361 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$400K311,149
- 4648 Alma Pl San Diego, CA$472K321,492
- 5339 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$465K21950
- 5332 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$531K32.52,380
- 5335 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$504K321,853
- 5367 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$545K322,071
- 4640 Alma Pl San Diego, CA$429K311,218
- 5365 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$538K321,305
- 5370 Adams Ave # 5378 San Diego, CA$505K42.52,157
- 5331 Collier Ave San Diego, CA$458K31962
- 5322 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$518K322,116
- Austin Dr San Diego, CA$525K421,967
- 5315 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$511K32.52,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.