5356 E St SE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Parcel #: 5299 0030
- Zillow Home ID: 515399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5356 E St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marshall Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% greater than in Washington, and 118.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
- 5352 E St SE Washington, DC$243K421,240
- 5400 E St SE Washington, DC--Studio--720
- 5357 E St SE Washington, DC$341K42.52,080
- 5401 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$239K411,762
- 5353 E St SE Washington, DC$187K411,306
- Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$183K31960
- Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$225K311,594
- 5349 E St SE Washington, DC$169K21720
- 5356 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$189K32975
- 5348 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$225K311,594
- 5412 E St SE Washington, DC$204K21.5864
- E St SE Washington, DC$204K21.5864
- 5400 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$224K21884
- 5333 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$169K31960
- 5338 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$238K42.51,340
- 5359 D St SE Washington, DC$203K31670
- 5347 D St SE Washington, DC$212K21960
- 5349 D St SE Washington, DC$266K32.51,300
- 5331 Drake Pl SE Washington, DC$185K33960
- 5345 D St SE Washington, DC$211K41.51,360
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292