5357 Southbridge Pl, San Jose, CA 951184 beds, 3 baths, 2,031 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $387
- Parking: 465 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,031 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 56948056
- Zillow Home ID: 19759877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5357 Southbridge Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in San Jose, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 5351 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$741K321,428
- 5363 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$893K432,031
- 5345 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$741K321,428
- 5358 Larchwood Dr San Jose, CA$803K421,622
- 5364 Larchwood Dr San Jose, CA$745K321,435
- 5350 Larchwood Dr San Jose, CA$694K321,276
- 5341 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$897K421,601
- 5344 Larchwood Dr San Jose, CA$784K321,435
- 1295 Ironbridge Way San Jose, CA$818K42.52,031
- 5369 Southbridge Ct San Jose, CA$698K421,601
- 1265 Foxwood Dr San Jose, CA$631K32.51,533
- 5362 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$833K321,794
- 1267 Foxwood Dr San Jose, CA$619K32.51,480
- 5338 Larchwood Dr San Jose, CA$795K421,557
- 5364 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$820K321,794
- 5337 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$736K321,428
- 5324 Southbridge Pl San Jose, CA$830K42.52,031
- 1289 Ironbridge Way San Jose, CA$769K321,794
- 1269 Foxwood Dr San Jose, CA$635K32.51,533
- 5375 Southbridge Ct San Jose, CA$651K321,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.